Pictures to words, words to pictures
Photography & Storytelling Challenge - activity description
Practical application - Portugal
I feel like that...
General remarks about the activities:
- The aim of the activities is training foreign language skills through communication and collaboration among students from different countries or schools.
- The activities are meant to train both receptive and productive language skills (although one activity may train only one kind of skills).
- The language required for the activities reflects the level and scope of language appropriate for children 11-13 years old, who have been learning a foreign language for a few years (but still are at quite basic level) – CEFR A1, A1+
- Each activity includes the element of information exchange between students of different schools.
- Each activity includes a form of creativity and artistic expression, which adds the element of fun and makes the task attractive for the students.
- The activities usually include team work at each school.
- The activities are supposed to be carried out as an eTwinning project, so the students are supposed to be using Twinspace tools for communication and collaboration.